The Top 5 Reasons Books Make The Best Gifts
1. Easy to wrap. Seriously. If you can't wrap a rectangle, you probably need to stay away from the roll of paper, period.
2. For the same or less than the cost of a movie, you get a story that lasts a lot longer. Potentially, your whole life.
3. You're supporting writers. Who have put thousands of hours into that book. And who are awesome. (Not that I'm biased or anything.)
4. No one's worldview was ever changed forever by underwear.
5. You're not just giving a book. You're giving a whole world.
What book are you hoping to find under the tree this year?